Perhaps the combination of nature and lacemaking relaxing effects!
To hear the birds on the trees and at the same time the sound of bobbins while working is marvelous. I do not like specially the sun but I do like feeling the breeze on the face.
Yes, it is something very special!

Hazel Smith escribió:

Doesn't this sound idyllic! There's something about
lacemaking in the open air that makes it the best of
all.

Greetings from Barcelona in a sunny and hot day.

Carolina

Carolina de la Guardia
http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego

Witch Stitch Lace III now available