Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the positiv response to my first mail to the list.

I´ve a small addition to the theme.
In 2006 I bought at the Kongress of the Deutscher Klöppelverband a small
booklet, that I found very helpful:

Binche - kompakt, ein Mustertuch anderer Art (... another kind of sampler).
It is a sampler put together from designs collected from the Kantcentrum Brügge,
Anne-Marie Verbeke-Billiet and Kumiko Nakazaki, it´s drawn by Hildegard Jene
and  is selfpublished by the Deutscher Klöppelverband.
It starts with different Ground pattern and goes on to many different
motivs, there are six corners in ground patterns and seven corners with
motivs. There are 32 patterns included. The pricking is 17 to 17 cm (a bit
smalter than 7 to 7 inch), eight pages DIN A 3 with the colour drawing and
three pages instructions (in German language, but not necessary to work the
sampler). It needs 22 - 30 pairs of bobbins.
It is not a bound book, but the pages lay in a strong plastic envelope, so
you can take out the pattern you are working on. No need to copy single
pages.

The money goes to safe the "Valencienne-Spitzen-Musterbücher" (Sampler
book). The price is about 20 Euro, sorry, I don´t know exactly.
It is to order from: Deutsche Klöppelverband,
www.deutscher-klöppelverband.de

Lacy greetings
Ursula (from Bavaria, Germany, very fresh for summer but dry today)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to