Hi Everybody:

> Yesterday as I became more relaxed with the stich, I began to wonder if the
> order of
> placing pins and twists makes a difference.

I've experimented with different sequences and I believe it does make a minute
difference in the lace, but that doesn't mean one sequence is better than
another. All it means is that there's a chance your lace will look better if
you do the sequence the same way every time.

So, I agree with Ilske that you should find your own method, but whatever
method you choose, try to make it the same way each time.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(on the rainy but not yet cool enough for me west coast of Canada)