Hello Beth
      Here in Norfolk England we have been very lucky.
I feel so sorry for all the people who have suffered and lost so much. Their
homes, furniture and belongings.
Ann in North Yorkshire how are you doing????
My thoughts are with these people .Daphne Raining Norfolk England

> Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 07:22:22 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
lace@arachne.com> Subject: [lace] OT: flooding in England, y'all OK?> > It's
barely getting coverage on this side of the pond, but after watching the BBC,
and checking their webside - are any of you affected? Are you dry? Living in
New Orleans, and seeing entire towns in the UK flooded, it's deja vu all over
again.> > Beth McCasland> in the suburbs of New Orleans> where today there are
no thunderstorms in the forecast> > -> To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:> unsubscribe lace
[EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to> [EMAIL PROTECTED]