Oh no, Sue,
You don't need to access PayPal through the IOLI site. Just go to PayPal and click on the "send" money tab. It will ask you what e-mail address you want to send the payment to and you use,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I just renewed my membership and it worked well.
Dona in Maisieres Belgium

Unfortunately when I tried to renew on the website, I could find no mention of paying by Paypal - only the "lovely statement " in the magazine.

I wrote to Laurie and guess that in due course they will get a link set up for Paypal. Meanwhile it's back to pen, paper and snail mail
Sue