Well I just paid my dues via paypal, the account was there and the money
withdrawn.  I don't think I can call it back.  I put my member number and
name in the "comments" section.

They're going to get a crash course in this, I'm afraid.  The feature is
there, maybe they just weren't going to use it yet.

Carolyn