We are going on a cruise around the Baltic this year, so we get to visit a
lot of places for a short time.  I'm wondering if there is any lace to be
seen at any of them.  We get two days in St Petersburg, where we are using a
personal tour guide so we can pick what we see.  Do I remember Angela
posting that there is some Russian lace to be seen in the Hermitage?

Any information on lace things to see in any of these places would be great:
Helsinki
St Petersburg
Gdansk (Gdynia)
Sassnitz
Copenhagen
Oslo

Please keep discussion on arachne to lace, I'm going to ask for general
tourist tips on lace-chat.
--
Money can't buy everything. That's what credit cards are for.
Steph Peters  [EMAIL PROTECTED]