Pene,

It's your "I didn't send you a birthday or Christmas present last year and
this will have to suffice for this year as well, did you see the favors from
Convention that Susan and I gave up for you inside, we miss you and I mailed
it from Convention did you see the postmark?, I didn't have room for it in
my suitcase" present.

I didn't ever imagine that the receiver would need something to keep her
hands busy whilst healing her bum leg/ankle.  Don't know if that counts as a
jinx for you when I send packages or just good timing on my part.....

Heel quickly and well,
Lace in Peace,
Laurie