Hi All,

I have a book on Pag Lace, all historyof the area it comes from, but is in
multiple languages.  My friend tried to get some of the local ladies to teach
her when in Croatia for an extended period last year, but they were not
obliging.

I have borrowed Elena Dickson's "how to" tape from my local Guild and watched
it with her and she has a copy of the book.  Maria crochets well from the
worked lace piece, so I figure if she has basic knotted lace techniques, she
will be able to follow from existing lace.

There is a picture of a doily on the cover and it seems to have some features
of several types of other knotted laces.

Outside Croatia, do not have any suggestions as to where pieces of this lace
can be purchased.

Mary Carey
Campbelltown, NSW
Australia