Hi All,

The detail is not all that clear to someone not familiar with the lace.

I stand corrected, you ladies of greater learning are probalbly right.  Needle
lace is not something I have attempted, and Knotted needle lace is.

The book is by Borut-Borja Kopani and the English translation of the title is
"Stone and Salt Wrapped Up in Lace".  The text is all history of the area, the
only photograph of lace is the one on the cover.

Mary Carey
Campbelltown, NSW
Australia