I have to add a note of appreciation, too.  I've been inspired to
follow the lessons.  I'm a total novice when it comes to needle lace,
and I am pleased I can keep up with Aurelia's lessons.

You can take a peek at my needle lace, after lesson 3a, on my blog.

http://tatt3r-lace.blogspot.com

Lenore in SW Michigan