Lesson 5, "Cutting from the Working Base," the fifth and last entry of my "Needle Lace in Five Easy Lessons," is now available on my blog <http://aurelove.blogster.com>. I have really enjoyed doing this bit of online teaching, and am grateful to those of you who have written back about your experience with these lessons.

I am about to put on a new blogster-hat. From here on out, for the next few weeks or months, I shall be putting out on my blog a novel-in-progress. Nothing to do with lace (at least, not so far), nothing to do with Tina. I am still as much of a devoted lacemaker as ever. This is my second novel. My first one, published years ago by William Morrow, was called "The Good Wife." This one will be called (I think) "A Look in the Mirror." Wish me luck!

Aurelia