At 6:20 PM -0800 12/7/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

1) Winding bobbins
2) Final sewing together
3) Tallies (leaves, squares, triangles, any other type)

I hate any and all sewings, so I stick to continuous laces. That still leaves me with the problem of joining at the end, if it's a hankie edging or a circular edging -- so far, I've put off trying to do that joining myself, but have some pieces to make that attempt on, if I ever get up the nerve to try it.

--
Mary, in Baltimore, MD