Hi Devon,

It might be a race that you are so excited about that we got four identical
messages.  ;-)

I think you must be the first with a sample (other than the sample designer
-- me).  I'm relieved to know that someone has managed to finsih the sample
and that my directions didn't cause a giant snafu.

One small point, very insignificant -- I believe that Richard the web site
guru is a Plimoth employee, and that the First Gentleman Embroiderer is a
different person. His name is Tim, and he does indeed seem a very
accomplished embroiderer.

The word is that the kits have been going very quickly, so if anyone on
Arachne would like one, call Kathy at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 508-746-1622
X 8114.

And Devon, your sample looks terrific.

Carolyn