I thought I had better come out of lurkdom.

I was at the OIDFA Convention in Brighton UK 1986, there were
Lace makers from Japan. They also had lovely lace on display. Plus
They wore their lovely kimonos, even danced the I, I, Conga.

There were Japanese Lace makers at the OIDFA convention in
Ghent, two were in my needlelace class.

I went to a lace convention at Vamberk, in the Czech
Republic. We were told that over 100 lace makers made lace
for a living.

Jean in Berkshire UK

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing
the line:
Arachne [EMAIL PROTECTED]