That statement seems to be pretty widespread! I ask then what their interests are and they often come out with astonishing replies: they make intricate tapestries, do advanced beadwork etc etc. If then asked if that does not take patience they seem astonished that I should think so, before the penny drops: if you love doing something, having patience is something you do not associate with your pastime!

Micki
Scotland