Interesting story. I'd never heard anything about the novel being self published first. I'll bet that a movie comes out of it.
I see that the used copies are paper back, published by "Flap Jacket Press". This is what I found on their web site: " Flap Jacket Press is an independent press located in New England and specializing in authors who root their work in the locales, history, and peoples of New England. Our current title (due out September 1, 2007) is The Lace Reader. For more information about this book, please visit www.LaceReader.com." I was given a review copy to look over in May, but I'm afraid it wasn't at all to my taste. But it's a nice thing that lace will get some publicity. Carolyn > -----Original Message----- > From: Clay Blackwell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:36 PM > To: Carolyn Hastings > Cc: 'Janice Blair'; 'lace'; 'Doris O'Neill' > Subject: Re: [lace] lace novel > > I just checked my Amazon account... It IS the same book, and they now > have two used copies of the original for sale... "starting at $137.00" > !!! > > I'm eager to read this one!! Thanks again! > > Clay - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
