I recommend that if you want this book, you do a search for it on eBay,
and save your search string. You can also put it on your "wish list".
I got a very nice copy of the edition with the Mary McPeek translation
on eBay within the last year, and it was not expensive. You just have
to be patient. Sometimes, those who are relatively new to eBay get
caught up in the bidding and pay way too much for a copy when they see
it for the first time! This gives other sellers the notion that their
book should also bring that much money, and it takes a while before the
listed prices come down to a reasonable level again. So... be
forewarned... don't pay a fortune for the book!! It *is* a reprint,
not a rare book, and so I wouldn't recommend spending more than $50
(including shipping) on this book.
Clay
Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA, USA
Agnes Boddington wrote:
I looked up the book on Abebooks.co.uk, and there ae quite a few
copies listed (in different coutries) and ranging in price from £25.00
to £175.
Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK
At Abebooks.com, I did a search for Mary McPeek, Les Dentelles aux
Fuseaux, key word "lace", and found there are 2 currently for sale.
Jeri Ames
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]