Hello (again)

On the topic of the Carton Cle de Sol I wondered if anyone else had completed
this project, I still cannot work out the last ground type she used. Her list
gives mariage simple; dieppe; alencon; torchon & fond a la rose I. I asked a
while back for translations of these first three as i thought i knew the last
two. However, it seems from the replies that dieppe is basically torchon
ground am I correct? So why list both of these?

Thus far I have done my honeycomb, roseground, point-ground (assumed as
alencon) and torchon: I am contemplating a double torchon ground just for
variety if I can't work this conundrum out.

If somebody could advise I would like to represent the original as closely as
possible and educate myself of this differenciation. Should you need it i have
Claudine Beuvain's realisation if it would assist with stitch ID.

AGAIN--- Many thanks

Rhiannon
_________________________________________________________________
Get 30 Free Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to