On the topic of the Carton Cle de Sol I wondered if anyone else had completed
this project, I still cannot work out the last ground type she used. Her list
gives mariage simple; dieppe; alencon; torchon & fond a la rose I. I asked a
while back for translations of these first three as i thought i knew the last
two. However, it seems from the replies that dieppe is basically torchon
ground am I correct? So why list both of these?

Rhiannon

================================================
Hello again Rhiannon,

There is a difference between Torchon ground and Dieppe ground.

Torchon is CT pin CT
Dieppe is CT pin CTT

I am very fond of Dieppe ground and it does have a different visual effect.

Hope this helps you decide what you want to do next.

Patty
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to