Back in June, three of us started planning the next Pacific Northwest Lace
Conference in 2011.  Circumstances change, difficulties arise, and plans have
to be amended to accommodate that.  Unfortunately we no longer find ourselves
able to make that commitment.  We would rather admit that now while there is
still plenty of time for another group to take ownership of the conference and
make a success of it - we really hope that someone does so.  In the meantime,
the PNLC 2011 is without an owner or a home.