I made this mistake, too--put a large pattern on a large pillow, and discovered 
too late that one of the fillings areas was out of easy reach--could not simply 
turn the pillow, since it had to be done top-to-bottom .  Next time, I will use 
my new block pillow, so every part of a large pattern will be in easy reach.

--
Doris O'Neill in Chicago area

-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: "Dee Palin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 

> I have just started to make a large item in very fine silk, on a flat 
> polystyrene pillow, and am finding that I am reluctant to start it each day, 
> even though I want to do the pattern, as it is starting on the far side of my 
> pillow, and I have to stretch so much to reach to put the pins in, which 
> gives 
> me terrible backache very quickly. Has anyone any tips on how to get over 
> this, or is it just a case of slogging on with it until I have worked enough 
> for it to be within easy reach? 
> Dee Palin 
> Warwickshire 
> 
> - 
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: 
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to