Andrew is a patron of lacemaking, too.

The thing about patron saints is that it is not doctrine and anyone can make
any saint patron of anything.

I chose Zélie Martin as the patron for my lacemaking because we have a
couple of things in common besides lacemaking.

sr. Claire

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Shere'e <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The list that I have from the Saint's index is :
>
> laceworkers, lacemakers:
>
> Anne
> Crispian
> Crispin
> Elizabeth of Hungary
> Francis of Assisi
> John Regis
> Luke the Apostle
> Sebastian
> Teresa of Avila
>
> I am currently doing an project in Opus Anglicanum of all of these saints
> in
> a wall hanging for my workroom.
>
> Shere'e
> Seattle, WA USA
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 11:31 AM
> To: 'Sister Claire'; 'Shere'e'
> Cc: 'Janis Savage'; 'arachne.com'
> Subject: RE: [lace] Lacemaking saint?
>
>
> I have always thought that St Catherine was the patron saint of lacemakers?
>
> Sue M Harvey
> Norfolk UK
>
>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to