At 11:57 PM 1/11/2008, Clay Blackwell wrote:

Knowing with a fair degree of certainty that I would not be one of the lucky winners, I bought myself my *own* socks this week, when I spotted them on sale, half-price! They're black with silver and purple spiderwebs! The threads for the webs has some metallic stuff in them, and are also "fuzzy", so they're quite outrageous! But they sure were fun to wear, and kept my feet nice and warm too!

And here's me busy knitting my own!!!!!  LOL
Will have to design a spider motif - I can feel it in my water.
David in Ballarat