From: Tamara P Duvall <t...@rockbridge.net>
Subject: Re: [lace] bookmarks from France
To: "Lace Arachne" <lace@arachne.com>

On Jan 20, 2009, at 19:38, Noelene Lafferty wrote:

> The best way to share a long URL on Arachne is to go to the website
> www.tinyurl.com
> and make the long URL into a short one - the link to the retournac site
> becomes
> http://tinyurl.com/8gslc3

And that's the only link that worked for me; thanks, Noelene. None of the
others -- not even the one they (the Retournac Museum), themselves, sent me
--
seemed to work, whether they were split and rejoined or not split at all. All
ever got was either "not found" or nothing at all (ie the Firefox

Puters, puters.. They're like the girl with the curl in the middle of her
forhead :)

BTW. I didn't get to see Clay's pictures, either; the only new
additions to the Arachne Webshots are, still, Sally's bobbin carriers. And
yes, I *did* refresh, so it's not an issue of a stuck cache...

Maybe not my day, despite it being such a wonderful and unforgettable moment
of
history.

-- Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox.
Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox