I from belgium

but i m just an email from you away
and these days the world is around the corner

i have seen those brittnay needles
may i say i do not like them just visual
they do not appeal to me because they look a bit meatloaf like
i know beeing picky and crazy can eb considered an illnes but
it is one whom just itches a bit nothingh more
sorry.....
i am one of those looking first of all how it looks liek then
how it works like
so if in that following order the looks are a "no go"
the rest does not matter anymore

do not forget ladys
i m a man
not a woman
most of you say we do think differend
it is even written in a bad book men mars woman venus....

c'est la vie

kind regardss

ajrd barron schreef:
I like knit picks, see here, sorry I'm not sure where you are, this is a UK site
http://www.getknitted.com/acatalog/Knit_Picks_2.html
jenny