Dear Spiders

Edition 5 is now available and I have a stack of boxes to find a home for! see
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/threads/threads.html

All the traders who took Edition 4 will receive an inspection copy in the post very soon and any pre-orders will go out in Saturday's post (Good Friday tomorrow so Post Office will be closed).

I will be at Lace Guild Convention next week, and I'm really pleased that the books are ready before that. Might save one or two of you some postage.

As a thank you to all the Arachnes who have helped this project along I am offering three copies as raffle prizes anywhere in the world. If you want to be included please email me *off-list* and include the word Raffle in the subject line. I'll draw the winner next Thursday morning.

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to