I used to use the little yellow stickie notes from the office, for tabs, but now use the transparent coloured removable post-it flags, writing a one-word reference, or one-letter e.g. "C" for cotton. I have one tab for the wraps section - it depends on the user how you would divide this part, that's the beauty of it :)) My T4L contains relevant printouts, thread snippets and scribblings. It lives in plain view, Ed. 4 at the computer, Ed. 3 at my lace place, and soon Ed. 5 ! I keep bookmarks handy to keep places while I'm cross-referencing :D
In the early editions, which were thinner compared to now, I marked the spines with coloured marker, to locate the booklet faster when it would go astray! Now the volume is thick enough that the title is on the spine, yay! It has been an awesome journey with Brenda, from the first edition on. Worth its weight in golden thread, this ;) On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 1:59 AM, Brenda Paternoster < [email protected]> wrote: > >> This helps me and although I realise that it would not be cost effective >> to do the same at the production level it may be worth mentioning on >> Arachne? >> > > You are not the first to have mentioned this to me, Vivienne said much the > same when I saw her yesterday and I was thinking of tabbing my own copy this > time. > > -- Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]
