Having a 12 yo, I know that Indian bangles are the rage (and have been for a
couple of years, so you can get them at Target in the US, and most malls have
Claire's and Icing, which are "jewelry" stores that cater to young girls and
then teens/young adults.  Of course as mentioned FireMountainGems.com and
others have them too by googling, if they fade from popularity, you should
still be able to find them even via eBay.

Yahoo is a real Russian roulette, and I have seen many groups go awry and
require tough moderation.  Some call the internet the Wild West, but there are
those who tend to hang out and instigate trouble.  If someone is really into
lace, then they can find Arachne easily enough.  I have seen quite a few really
good groups move off Yahoo because of problems, and have to set up private
servers.  Spam can be a real problem there, plus they advertise at the bottom
of posts.  Google is newer and cleaner, but similar in that if there is a
problem, the host has ultimate control, which could be helpful.

Do I have lines?  (my copy/text) <S>

Trying different tactics.

Happy Pesach Avital!

Best,