I sent this a couple of days ago, but I guess it got lost. Can anyone advise
me?

To clarify, I understand what 2S and 3Z mean, but I don't understand:
1) Why one thread is listed as both; and
2) What the difference will be to the process and the finished product
between 3S and 2S/3Z.

Thanks.
Sr. Claire