I sent an email to the site listed as that of the Honiton Lace Shop, but
did not receive a reply. Does anyone have any up to date information about
this  business? I gather that the shop in Honiton was closed. My impression is
that  the restaurant with a lace theme that was planned, does not seem to
exist. I get  the impression that the lace operation was moved to a farm or
barn outside  of town. But, I am at a bit of a dead end, because I am not
sure that there is  anything left of this business to visit.

Also, has anyone stayed in Honiton or near by? Our hotel search is not
going well. We are not going in high summer. However, it would appear that the
accommodations in the area are largely oriented to people on "self
catering"  holidays who are staying for a week.

Devon
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)