Was the email address you tried the one on this site:

http://www.honitonlace.com/honitonlace/shop/contact.htm

Results from googling didn't work.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK

  I sent an email to the site listed as that of the Honiton Lace Shop, but
  did not receive a reply. Does anyone have any up to date information about
  this  business? I gather that the shop in Honiton was closed. My impression
is
  that  the restaurant with a lace theme that was planned, does not seem to
  exist. I get  the impression that the lace operation was moved to a farm or
  barn outside  of town. But, I am at a bit of a dead end, because I am not
  sure that there is  anything left of this business to visit.