<<NO natural yougurt..(please do not think this is a holygrale for  us, 
nooooo way but we found 
it bizare and the more we did not found  it
the more we looked for it to see if we could find it)>>
 
While at first I figured that Bart and Francis had simply missed the  
"plain" yogurt, their search seems to have been very focused and thorough. I am 
 
beginning to wonder if US regulations relating to pasteurization are in play 
 here. I understand that people have to join clandestine "milk clubs" to 
get "raw  milk", or buy shares in a cow. I know that some people cross the 
border to  Canada to get cheeses that have unpasteurized milk in them.
 
Lace content: I hope the lack of decent yogurt doesn't keep Bart and  
Francis from selling their extra fine cotton thread and beautiful silks in the  
US. Does anyone own a cow?
 
Devon

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to