Hello All! I just finished a quilt for a REAL Texas cowboy who's family 
been in Texas before it was a state. His family name is Cantu. I think that we 
need to talk about lace sometime instead of horses and mules. Yogurt, I make 1 
or 2 quarts everyday.  Currently I use nonfat dry milk a bit of heavy whipping 
cream, some sugar & about a quarter cup of the previous batch.  The cream makes 
a soft cheese on the top of the yogurt. I use that for cheese blinzes or 
crepes. Sometimes the whey goes to the cats & angora rabbits as a treat. I used 
to have a milk goat & get 3 quarts a day! Next year I want to get a cow and 
make our own cheese, in addition to everything I make. Hugs, Susie Rose

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to