From: "Brenda Paternoster" <paternos...@appleshack.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 2:58 PM
To: "Francis Busschaert" <francis.busscha...@telenet.be>
Cc: <lace@arachne.com>
Subject: Re: [lace] USA

Hello Francis

It's not Chantilly
It's not hand made
It's not even big enough to be a shawl.

It is a machine made scarf - probably Leavers machine.

Brenda

On 6 Sep 2009, at 19:53, Francis Busschaert wrote:

i m not an expert but if i see those fotograps  my little alamr
senors in my head say NOWAYYYYY
that is not handmade but ùmachien lace

i know there are some EXPERTS here
enlighten me please

the abay nr is  ebay nr  110428639339

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-SILK-BLONDE-CHANTILLY-LACE-SHAWL-HANDEMBR-8_W0QQitem
Z110428639339QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b60f506b&_trksi
d=p3286.c0.m14

Brenda in Allhallows
paternos...@appleshack.com
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/