Hello Jenny
           I would like the card exchange to run. My card is ready.
Thankyou Jenny for trying to instill support for the card exchange.

Daphne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jenny Brandis<mailto:[email protected]>
  To: Arachne<mailto:[email protected]>
  Sent: 21 September 2009 13:23
  Subject: [lace] 2009 Arachne Card Exchange - expressions of interest


  Hello one and all

  As there has been no response to my Friday email about the proposed card
  exchange I am wondering if we actually want one this year? The last few
  years worth of exchanges are viewable at
  http://www.brandis.com.au/Arachne/<http://www.brandis.com.au/Arachne/> to
give you an idea on what I am
  talking about.

  Do you want to make a card and exchange it with another Arachne via an
  organised exchange? This is open for discussion
  --
  Jenny Brandis,
  Kununurra Western Australia
  URL: www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace<http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace>
  EMAIL: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. For help,
write to
  [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to