Hello Jenny,

I would like to have a Card Exchange this year again. But I am sorry, I can't 
do the 
organization. I am in the middle of upcoming Exams and very busy familywise at 
the moment.

Happy lacemaking
Martina in Germany



On 21 Sep 2009 at 20:23, Jenny Brandis wrote:

> Hello one and all
> 
> As there has been no response to my Friday email about the proposed
> card 
> exchange I am wondering if we actually want one this year? The last
> few 
> years worth of exchanges are viewable at 
> http://www.brandis.com.au/Arachne/ to give you an idea on what I am
> talking about.
> 
> Do you want to make a card and exchange it with another Arachne via
> an 
> organised exchange? This is open for discussion
> -- 
> Jenny Brandis,
> Kununurra Western Australia
> URL: www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace
> EMAIL: [email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to