Dear Lesley
          I am writing this in the comfort of my armchair.
You guessed it the notebook is up and running. HURRAH!!!!!!
As you know I had had enough of it yesterday and today packed it up and took
it back to the shop. I described what was happening and the man said I know
what that is, its on american  and should be on UK. So he fiddled about and
sorted it out for  me, so here I am. He did some fiddling about with some
other bits and pieces, so making it a lot easier for me to set it up.
I`m a good mind to ring Andy and get my £20 back for when he popped in on
Wedensday.LOL
Today has been a day of getting things sorted.
I rang the Orange helpline to ask why my second line was` nt connected. the
man put me through to the department which deals with that and now I have my
second line to make free calls anytime to a landline phone number anytime of
the day or night. So that is another job done.
My leg has been like this coming on 7 weeks. It will be 7 weeks next Tuesday.
When I went for my flu jab this afternoon it was Pat I saw and she had a look
and said yes that is going to take a long while to get better. Its easy for
them to say is`nt it??
I also asked about the Swine flu jab and Pat said they had`nt Hgot them yet
either.
The third thing sorted is Poppy doing the lay command.
Today she has exelled herself. each time she was told to lay she did it.
Including when I walked her close to me across the room, I told her sit and
she did, then lay and she did.
Its taken 2 weeks to get her to this so I am really proud of her.
The trainer said last week that training her at her age will be
difficult.Huummpt!! What he did`nt say was the dog must like what she is doing
and Poppy loves doing the training.
I forgot to ask you last night which way round you liked the quilt blocks.
This evening I need to get the edging I have been doing off the pillow so I
can put the next pattern on and get it started.
For the past few days the chat on Arachne has been How many bobbins have you
got.
I don`t think I want to count mine, I know I`ve got lots of them.
I remember you saying about the BBC I player before. Its very short sighted of
them is`nt it??  Did you see the demonstration outside the BBC in London last
night because they had a man on question time who lots of people called a
Natze. I could`nt say if he is or no.. I don`t think I` ve seen him before.
I take it Micheal is still doing well. You have`nt said for a while.
How was your day??
Take care
Love
Daphne

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of 
pale_orange.gif]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to