Having just received a lace digest (with the bad news about the Kantcentrum) I've realised that the message below never arrived because I sent it from the wrong email address!

Janice Blair wrote:

Jean,
Nice work. At first glance I did not notice the repeats of the pattern.
How did you work the square with the two layers of halfstitch?

Janice, I think I just divided the pairs coming from the plaits in half and worked the lower layer and then the upper one over it. It's not joined at the sides. It's a while since I made it and I need to look at my working notes to be sure but I can't find them right now (the result of finally getting around to decorating my workroom).
Jean

---------------------------------------------------------------
Jean Leader
Glasgow, Scotland
[email protected]
http://www.jeanleader.co.uk

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to