Hi Jacquie and others who have commented on the bamboo yarn...

I agree that the 100% Bamboo yarn feels like rayon... in fact, I think it essentially *is* rayon, made from bamboo... and I think the "milk" yarn is another form of rayon, but in the case of the yarn I saw yesterday, they had the sense to blend it with Merino wool, making it a lovely "confection"!

The one distinction I could see in bamboo yarn (100%) was that it didn't have the glossy sheen of the old, familiar rayon, but a much softer sheen, which was desirable, in my opinion. Still, as I said, I think the blend of a more robust fiber with the bamboo would improve the texture and the hand.

Clay