How did you get the translation?  I looked all over the website for a way to 
translate, and could find none.  Especially frustrating as so many Swedes speak 
English.  Since Son lives in Goteborg, I've been to the shop, (amazing, a 
stationary lace shop!) and had no problem because the lady spoke impeccable 
English.  As do most Swedes.  And I understand there is no need for Swedish in 
the courses.  So I emailed the suggestions.  

As to the Christina pillow, I'm curious as the the advantage of a roller pillow 
where the roller can rotate 90 degrees to the way a roller pillow usually 
rolls.  lrb

Lyn Bailey, Pennsylvania, where our white wisteria is just beginning to bloom.  
 


-----Original Message-----
>From: Sue Babbs <[email protected]>
>Sent: Apr 17, 2010 9:03 AM
>To: ARACHNE <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: [lace] Christina Pillows
>
>And out of interest's sake - are you happy with your Christina pillow, and 
>would you recommend one (if one were to come on the market at a more 
>manageable price)?
>
>I love the English translation on the website:
>"Roll the hole and freeze."
>
>Sue Babbs 
>
>-
>To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
>unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
>[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to