I believe I have a Christina.  I got it in 1987.  Where is the number
located?  I don't think I've ever noticed a number.



In 1987 I was in a weaving supply store in Anchorage, Alaska, perusing a
bobbin lace book.  The owner of the store, Kay, asked me if I wanted to learn
to make bobbin lace and I said yes!  She said she would get me a pillow,
bobbins, pins, thread and a book.  She said she knew exactly what I needed.  I
don't remember the cost. I didn't think it outrageous, I do remember that much
and no, Kay did not show me a photo of what I was getting.  A couple months
went by, and then I got a telephone call, my things had arrived.  When I
picked them up, that was my first glimpse of my gorgeous swedish roller pillow
made entirely out of wood, stuffed hard with straw of some kind, and covered
with dark green twill fabric.



Sally



Clay writes>
> I would also like to know who on this list owns a Christina (or knows
> someone off-list who does...) I'd like to know the number on your
> Christina. My friend's pillow has a number in the upper 4,000s, and
> that suggests that there are still a lot of those pillows out there!
>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to