Ah yes, nupps. If I'm not mistaken this pair was designed by Nancy
Bush. I will be following one of her courses at the KnitCamp event in
August. I am allergic to nupps to be honest, but I hope she will be
able to cure me. :-) Thing is, I can't seem to get them loose enough.
I'm an exceptionally tight knitter.