Sorry that is to read "draw another 2 names and I will send 6 bangles to
them"


Faye Owers
Tasmania
[email protected]  
 



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Faye Owers
Sent: Saturday, 26 June 2010 5:26 PM
To: 'Sue'
Cc: ARACHNE
Subject: [lace] RE: Bangle Raffle

Hi Sue,
 
I have been cleaning out some cupboards and have found 32 bangles, can you
take my name out of the draw please and if you want to draw another 6 names
I will send 6 to each mine are all gold and 69mm in dia.x 1mm thick.
 
It is truly amazing what you find in the back of the cupboards. 
 
Cheers
 
Faye Owers
Tasmania
 <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]  

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to