I don't seem to be able to see the close-up pictures that some of the rest of you can see... very strange, but then nothing about the internet surprises me any more.

Clay

Joke Sinclair wrote...

I don't have the expertise to tell its age, although if you look at the enlargement of thecorner, you can see that the lace was worked as a straight piece and thanexpertly sewn together at the corner. Nowadays we would design a corner,which with Flanders being at a 90 degree angle is not very difficult. So Ithink it has some age to it.I hope this is of help