Hello All!  I think I have previously recommended this site on
Arachne--www.casamiainitalia.com--& just thought I would rerun the tape!  Yuko
has been vacationing in France & lest you think you wouldn't be interested in
her holiday photos--scroll down in the photo diary section.  There is a
painting with a tatting shuttle, what appears to be a floor stand for working
embroidery & some lace examples.  They are mixed in with the usual photos of
architecture, furniture, textiles & gardens in various locations, many of which
brought back fond memories for me.  I'm sure someone on the list will shed
further light on the aforementioned painting as I didn't realize that tatting
was a royal pastime!!  Have fun.  Susan, Erie, PA