They call it Scoobidou Faye.... it's done with 'plastic cords' and depending on how you do it you get either a round or a square cord.

Sue in EY
On 9 Aug 2010, at 04:22, colonialart...@frontier.com wrote:

oh yeah.. the josephine knot is what the kids nowadays were using to make these pretty corded bracelets... and they were doing it free handed no shuttle what so ever... a young lady showed me how she did it some years back.. LOL and I cannot recall what she was calling this at that time. But I told her that was the Josephone Knot in Tatting... This cording you have I would love to see!!!!

Faye Hegener , really up late after my bedtime in Drumore, PA