On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:41:13 -0400, you wrote:
>Jean, Thank you for providing this website.  Christine Mireki use of
>color and clothing design with lace is very exciting and I haven't see
>it before.   The English button didn't work on her web site, so
>hopefully I can email her in English and find out where to purchase
>her patterns.

I have met Christine, and translated a couple of her early patterns into
English for her.  I'm fairly sure that she speaks some English.   As
Christine is from Germany it would be worth trying Barbara Fay for the
patterns.

Regards
Steph
In Manchester UK
--
Money can't buy everything. That's what credit cards are for.
Steph Peters  stepha...@sandbenders.demon.co.uk