HI,

I went to the website to look more closely at the outfits.  I noticed that
Helena Bonham Carter had a lovely purse. It looks like a lace fan. The more I
tried to enlarge the picture the more blurred it got.  I couldn't tell if it
was a lace fan or if it was a lace fan shape attached to a purse.  Every one
had to
comment on the British flag attached to her leg but not one word about the
purse.

Patsy A. Goodman
Chula Vista, CA, USA