Hello All!  Would you believe??  A friend in Ohio gifted me with her lacemaking
supplies today!  Two retirements in two days & I'm the happy beneficiary.  This
gal took lace lessons in the UK & used small booklets by Margaret Hamer.  There
are some charming prickings in the stash; one with fans is quite pretty with
perhaps a square tally in the middle?  Must ask the experts when I see them
this weekend.  I have promised to give a good home to every item & I now have a
demo pillow & bobbins for the Pittsburgh Folk Festival next month in
Monroeville, PA (a suburb).  My collection has now grown to 7 pillows so I dare
not store them all in the same room lest they multiply like rabbits!  Arachne
is a delightful forum for all manner of lace ideas--so many sharing & caring
lacemakers.  I have certainly benefitted from all the help & counseling!  Happy
Birthday & thank you to the originators who had the foresight to develop the
concept & those that carry it forward.  Sincerely, Susan
  Hottle, Erie, PA